I've got a posse of Imperial Knights in progress. Adding bigger and/or different rivets to the carapace, magnetizing all of the weapons, and coming up with new maelstrom cards for my tactical objectives deck has taken most of my hobby time this past month.
|Now with extra rivets.|
I used my microbead method for adding larger rivets to the carapace of the other three carapaces. When you've only got four big models taking up most of your points, it is important for them to look a little different from each other. I also redid the ladder rungs with paper clips, as the plastic bits are not great.
|Magnetized! It took some effort to get this done with the magnets I had on hand. I was too impatient to wait for shipping on the right sized magnets.|
They work, and don't fall off when you move the models, but good lord it was not the best way to do this.
|Canticles and IK objectives|
Thanks for reading,